TAG 1 : Brands Tag
(tagged by Shankar and Sreya)
The brands which I use everyday.. Once when I was in the first year of my college I got this message from a friend of mine who sent me a list of brands which are Indian and asked me to use them as much as possible. He explained that this would increase the revenue to India. So I try to do it as much as possible.. But since this globalization everything changes..
“Motorola Rockr z6”: My mobile phone which is 3 years old but still going strong and I love it for the music.
“IIPM”: Being a student, I love the brand value of it yet some things are just not right…
“Titan Raga” – My Executive watch
“Fastrack”- My funky Collection
“Google” – My favourite Search Engine.
“Colgate” – Only toothpaste I’ve used all my life.
“Dove” – My soap, shampoo and conditioner.
“ Blogger”- My favourite portal for blogging!!
“GRT” – The only jeweler, my mom prefers.
“Arun Ice Creams”- Always
“Satyam Cinemas”- For movies and fun
RULE 1– You can only say Guilty or Innocent.
RULE 2– You are not allowed to explain anything unless someone messages you and asks!
RULE 3– Copy and paste this into your notes , delete my answers, type in your answers and tag to your friends to answer this.
So here I goes the answers( Truthful about the answers) :
Asked someone to marry you? Guilty
Ever kissed someone of the same sex? Innocent
Danced on a table in a bar? Innocent
Ever told a lie? Guilty.
Had feelings for someone whom you can’t have back? Guilty.
Kissed a picture? Guilty.
Slept in until 5 PM? Guilty
Fallen asleep at work/school? Guilty
Held a snake? Innocent.
Been suspended from school? Innocent.
Worked at a fast food restaurant? Innocent.
Stolen from a store? Innocent
Been fired from a job? Innocent.
Done something you regret? Guilty.
Laughed until something you were drinking came out your nose? Guilty.
Caught a snowflake on your tongue? Innocent.
Kissed in the rain? Guilty.
Sat on a roof top? Guilty.
Kissed someone you shouldn’t? Guilty.
Sang in the shower? Guilty.
Been pushed into a pool with all your clothes on? Innocent.
Shaved your head? Innocent.
Had a boxing membership? Innocent.
Made a boyfriend cry? Guilty.
Been in a band? Innocent.
Shot a gun? Innocent.
Donated Blood? Guilty.
Eaten alligator meat? Innocent.
Eaten cheesecake? Guilty.
Still love someone you shouldn’t? Guilty.
Have/had a tattoo? Innocent.
Liked someone, but will never tell who? Guilty.
Been too honest? Guilty.
Ruined a surprise? Innocent.
Ate in a restaurant and got really bloated that you couldn’t walk afterwards? Guilty.
Erased someone in your friends list? Guilty.
Dressed in a woman’s clothes (if you’re a guy) or man’s clothes (if you’re a girl)? Guilty.
Joined a pageant? Innocent.
Been told that you’re handsome or beautiful by someone who totally meant what they said?Guilty.
Had communication with your ex? Guilty.
Got totally drunk on the night before exam? Innocent.
Got totally angry that you cried so hard? Guilty.
TAG3 : How DUMB are you?
The more [x]’ s the “dumber” you are.
[x] Gum has fallen out of your mouth when you were talking
[ ] Gum has fallen out of your mouth when you were NOT talking
[x] You have ran into a glass/screen door
[ ] You have jumped out of a moving vehicle
[ ] You have thought of something funny while walking by yourself
[ ] Laughed, then watched people give you weird looks
So far: 2
[ ] You have run into a tree/bush.
[ ] You know that it IS possible to lick your elbow
[ ] You have tried to lick your elbow… a few times
[x] You never knew that the Alphabet and Twinkle Twinkle little star have the same rhythm.
[ ] You just tried to sing them.
So far: 3
[x] You have tripped on your shoelace and fallen.
[ ] You have choked on your own spit .
[ ] You have seen the Matrix and still don’t get it.
[ ] You’ve never seen the Matrix.
[ ] You type only with two fingers.
So far: 4
[ ] You have accidentally caught something on fire
[x] You tried to drink out of a straw, but it went into your nose/eyes.
[ ] You have caught yourself drooling.
[ ] You have fallen asleep in class and fell outta your chair
So far: 5
[x] Sometimes you just stop thinking
[x] You are telling a story and forget what you were talking about
[ ] People often shake their heads and walk away from you
[ ] You are often told to use your “inside voice”.
[x] You use your fingers to do simple math
So far: 8
[ ] You have eaten a bug
[x] You are taking this test when you should be doing something more important
[ ] You have put your clothes on backwards or inside out, and didn’t realize it
[x] You’ve looked all over for something and realized it was in your hand
[ ] You have ran around naked in your house.
So far: 11
[ ] You repost bulletins because you are scared that what they say will happen to you if you don’t.
[x] You break a lot of things.
[ ] Your friends know not to use big words around you.
[ ] You tilt your head when you’re confused
[ ] You have fallen out of your chair before
So far: 12
[ ] When you’re lying in bed, you try to find pictures in the texture of the ceiling or wall
[ ] The word “ummmmm” is used many times a day.
I am (12/37)*100 = 32.4% DUMB 🙂 (Thank God!!!)
TAG 4 : Questions
RULES: Respond and rework – answer these questions on your blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your own, and add one more question to the list. Then tag eight or ten other new set of people.
1. What is your current obsession? Blogging
2. What are you wearing today? Salwar
3. What’s for dinner? I wish it was chicken curry
4. What’s the last thing you bought? Chocolates
5. What are you listening to right now? Cricket Comments from my dad.
6. What do you think about the person who tagged you? Sreya, is a very sweet and heartwarming intelligent person.
7. If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you like it to be? Chennai
8. What are your must-have pieces for summer? What pieces??
9. If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go? To my sister who is crying her wits out for being alone
10. Which language do you want to learn? Hindi
11. What’s your favourite quote? Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference. -Winston Churchill
12. Who do you want to meet right now? My sister
13. What is your favourite colour? Yellow
14. What is your favourite piece of clothing in your own closet? My black kurta
15. What is your dream job? Women Entrepreneur
16. What’s your favourite magazine?
17. If you had $100 now, what would you spend it on? Buy myself a domain and start my own website…
18. What do you consider a fashion faux pas? No Clue
19. Who according to you is the most over-rated style icon? Hmmm…
20. What kind of haircut do you prefer? Steps…
21. What are you going to do after this? Email my sister
22. Who is your favourite sport star? Sachin Tendulkar
23. What are three cosmetic/makeup/perfume products that you can’t live without? Mascara, eyeliner and lip balm.
24. What inspires you? Life, nature, purity and Kalam
25. Give us three styling tips that always work for you: Be yourself and smile a lot…
26. What do you do when you “have nothing to wear” (even though your closet’s packed)? Kurta and jeans.
27. Coffee or tea? Coffee.
28. What do you do when you are feeling low or terribly depressed? Blog
29. What is the meaning of your name? Goddess of lakshmi. (I guess)
30. Which other blogs do you love visiting? The ones I follow.
31. Favorite Dessert/Sweet? Black forest cake
32. Favorite Season? Summer and winter… (No bias there)
33. If I come to your house now, what would u cook for me? I can make some chapattis and panner butter Masala..
34. What is the right way to avoid people who purposefully hurt you? Don’t give a damn about them… They are just not worth it.
35. What are you afraid of the most? Losing friends
36. What do you love most about yourself?
I am very confident and always try to keep my cool, no matter what. I accept mistakes and learn from them.
Awww… That was done.. Had it kept in my folder for such a long time.. Thank you sreya and Shankar for tagging me.. Okay so my turn to tag.
I tag Raji, Anand, Shruti, Soin, Vishnu and others who would love to do this long tag list…